Oklahoma has talented Brokers all across the state. The Chapter is proud to recognize the following award recipients for 2018:
2018 Top Hand Award
Rod Canterbury & Clay Baxter
2018 Largest Chapter RLI Member to RLI Member Transaction
2018 Largest RLI to RLI Transaction
Ricky Ward, ALC
2018 Land Broker of the Year
Ricky served as the Chapter President, 2017-2018.
Bob Bahe, ALC & Rick Ward, ALC
Bob Bahe was the first Oklahoma Chapter President, 2009-2011.
The Award programs implemented are Land Broker of the Year Award, Largest Transaction RLI to RLI Member and Top Hand Award. To be eligible for the awards the following criteria was developed to assist you in making your nominations and substantiating them.
- Nominee must be a current member in good standing with the RLI Oklahoma Chapter
- Nominees participation in OK Chapter activities (volunteer/officer/committee member; attendance at meetings, events, classes, etc.; promotion/recruitment of RLI)
- Nominee demonstrates cooperation with RLI members and furthers principles of good real estate practice when working with other brokers, and the general public
- Transaction volume; significant, consistent numbers of deals or $’s
- Promotion of the land profession and RLI
Land Broker of the Year Award – Recognizes an RLI Oklahoma Chapter member for their effort and work expended in the interest of their fellow Chapter members and recognizes the excellence and performance of the best in the business with this prestigious award.
Largest RLI to RLI Transaction – Recognizes the excellence and performance of an Oklahoma Chapter member who had a successful transaction with another RLI member, locally or nationally. Industry recognition as a top-producing agent deserving of this esteemed land real estate award.
Top Hand Award – Recognizes an Oklahoma Chapter member who has gone above and beyond to work with Chapter members, help increase membership, growth and visibility of the Chapter and demonstrates the value of joining the REALTORS® Land Institute.