To be eligible for the awards the following criteria was developed to assist you in making your nominations and substantiating them.
- Nominee must be a current member in good standing with the RLI Oklahoma Chapter
- Nominees participation in OK Chapter activities (volunteer/officer/committee member; attendance at meetings, events, classes, etc.; promotion/recruitment of RLI)
- Nominee demonstrates cooperation with RLI members and furthers principles of good real estate practice when working with other brokers, and the general public
- Transaction volume; significant, consistent numbers of deals or $’s
- Promotion of the land profession and RLI
If you or someone you know is focused on Land brokerage and deserves to be recognized, please complete the application for the award that best defines the nominee. (Nominations can be made for more than one award per person.)
Land Broker of the Year 2020 – Recognizes an RLI Oklahoma Chapter member for their effort and work expended in the interest of their fellow Chapter members and recognizes the excellence and performance of the best in the business with this prestigious award.
Largest Transaction 2020 – Recognizes the excellence and performance of an Oklahoma Chapter member who had a successful transaction with another RLI member, locally or nationally. Industry recognition as a top-producing agent deserving of this esteemed land real estate award.
Top Hand Award 2020 – Recognizes an Oklahoma Chapter member who has gone above and beyond to work with Chapter members, help increase membership, growth and visibility of the Chapter and demonstrates the value of joining the REALTORS® Land Institute.
The Award Selection Committee made up of the current president, and two Chapter directors, will review the nominations and make the selection. Self nominations are permitted, and all nomination applications should be submitted to the Chapter Administrator, Maggie Thomas, by April 16th.
CONGRATULATIONS to the recipients of the 2019 Chapter Awards:
Oklahoma has land real estate experts all across the state. The Chapter is proud to recognize the following award recipients for 2018: