The 2022 Chapter Award Recipients
The 2022 Top Hand Award goes to Chuck Bellatti!
The 2022 Member-to-Member Deal of the Year goes to Jay Cassels and Richard Senn!
The 2022 Land Broker of the Year goes to Will Bellis!
CHAPTER AWARD PROGRAM
The yearly Oklahoma Chapter Award program was implemented in 2018 and the categories are Land Broker of the Year, Largest Transaction RLI to RLI Member, and Top Hand Award.
To be eligible for the awards the following criteria was developed to assist in making nominations and substantiating them.
- The nominee must be a current member in good standing with the RLI Oklahoma Chapter
- Nominees participation in OK Chapter activities (volunteer/officer/committee member; attendance at meetings, events, classes, etc.; promotion/recruitment of RLI)
- Nominee demonstrates cooperation with RLI members and furthers principles of good real estate practice when working with other brokers, and the general public
- Transaction volume; significant, consistent numbers of deals or $’s
- Promotion of the land profession and RLI
If you or someone you know is focused on Land brokerage and deserves to be recognized, please complete the application for the award that best defines the nominee. (Nominations can be made for more than one award per person.)
Land Broker of the Year – Recognizes an RLI Oklahoma Chapter member for their effort and work expended in the interest of their fellow Chapter members and recognizes the excellence and performance of the best in the business with this prestigious award.
Largest Transaction – Recognizes the excellence and performance of an Oklahoma Chapter member who had a successful transaction with another RLI member, locally or nationally. Industry recognition as a top-producing agent deserving of this esteemed land real estate award.
Top Hand Award – Recognizes an Oklahoma Chapter member who has gone above and beyond to work with Chapter members, help increase membership, growth, and visibility of the Chapter, and demonstrates the value of joining the REALTORS® Land Institute.
The Award Selection Committee made up of the current president, and two Chapter directors, will review the nominations and make the selection. Self-nominations are permitted, and all nomination applications should be submitted to the Chapter Administrator by the date indicated for the year’s submission.